Sadly, nothing in life is free and we believe in giving you transparent and the best possible pricing without the smoke of mirror of free this, free that or free shipping if you spend more than a certain limit.
Ultimately, shipping has to be paid for and it should be clear what the cost is. To help keep shipping costs as low as possible we provide you with options to fit around your busy life.
- Direct to your Door - we deliver to your billing address and will require a signature on delivery.
- Collect from a local UPS Access Point at a time convenient to you. You can still fully track your parcel and be notified when it is ready to collect and is a great option if you are normally away from home during the day. You can find your local UPS Access point here.
- Spare keys at £1.19 via Royal Mail
- From £6.99 where you collect from a UPS Access Point
- From £7.99 for Direct to Door delivery
- The exception is the Bulldog TP200 and SA6 barriers charged at £55.00 due to specialist handling via palletised delivery.
- All orders received before midday on a weekday for in stock items are normally dispatched same day
- Typically next day delivery once dispatched but can take 1 - 2 business days
- Spare keys take up to 14 business days as they are a special order
- Keyed alike and keyed to existing number can take upto 21 working days during to being a special order and is manufactured to your requirements